Tai Poutini Polytechnic is here to support students while they study. You’ll have access to all the Open Polytechnic distance support services and you’ll carry out all your academic work with them.
We can welcome you on campus and provide all the support you’d get if you were studying in a physical location.
Support services include:
- Funding information and application assistance, (i.e. StudyLink)
- Access to TPP benefits
- computer suite and login (including print access)
- BYOD free wifi
- access to onsite cafeteria
- opportunities for students to connect with other learners
- access to TPP’s Careers Hub for information and advice
- Learning support
- Generic literacy and numeracy assistance
- study skills
- time management
- Pastoral Care
- information and advice for students to meet their basic needs;
- information and advice for students to manage their physical and mental wellbeing
- Māori and Pasifika support
- scholarship and grant application assistance
- hapū, iwi and community contacts/links
- mentoring/welfare support
Simply enrol in your Open Polytechnic course then come to campus to access all the benefits and support above. Just show us your Open Polytechnic student card or login to the Open Polytechnic student portal (MYOP) to show us you are currently studying with them.