Mast Climber and Winch Use
You will develop the knowledge and skills required to erect, operate and dismantle mast climbers and winches in scaffolding operations.
- Credit Value:12
- Location:Auckland and Christchurch campuses and approved temporary sites.
- Total Duration:2 day short course
- Start Date:Multiple intakes per year
- Dates:Multiple intakes per year
Enquire for more information
Unit Standards in this course include:
- Unit 23719 – Erect, operate and dismantle proprietary winches on scaffolding
- Unit 23720 – Erect, operate and dismantle proprietary mast climbers
- Be 16 years or over
- Applicants for whom English is a second language must meet IELTS (or equivalent) Level 5.5
- Relevant work experience is required in scaffolding and height work
- Must be physically fit and capable of working at height
Note: This course requires specific levels of physical ability and aptitude for working at heights.
This is a Safety Sensitive Programme