You will develop the skills and knowledge necessary to erect and dismantle prefabricated frame and proprietary scaffolding up to five metres in height.
- Credit Value:14
- Location:Auckland and Christchurch Campuses and approved temporary sites
- Method of Study:Short courses
- Total Duration:2 Days
- Dates:Multiple intakes per year (please enquire)
- Domestic Breakdown
- Tuition Fee:$534
- NZQA Fee:$22
- Demonstrate knowledge of non-notifiable prefabricated scaffolding
- Erect, alter, inspect and dismantle completed non-notifiable prefabricated frame scaffolding
- Undertake and implement a task analysis for the erection, use and dismantling of non-notifiable prefabricated frame scaffolding
Unit Standards in this course include:
Includes assessment and registration of credits for Unit Standards:
- Unit 13016 - Demonstrate knowledge of the erection and dismantling of scaffolding up to five metres in height
- Unit 9184 - Erect and dismantle non-notifiable prefabricated frame scaffolding up to five metres in height
- Unit 13053 - Erect and dismantle scaffolding up to five metres in height
- Be 16 years of age or over.
- Applicants for whom English is a second language must meet IELTS (or equivalent) Level 5.5.
- Relevant work experience is required in a role that uses temporary work platforms at height
- Must be physically fit and capable of working at height.
This is a Safety Sensitive Programme