TPP is seeking stakeholder input on this potential new offering. For more information or to register your interest contact TPP on 0800 800 411
This course is to provide Supported learning for students with disabilities into the workplace.
- Credit Value:75
- Awards:NZ Certificate in Skills for Living for Supported Learners (Level 1) with strand in Skills for Working
- Start Date:Please enquire
Enquire for more information
On successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
- Participate in a dining experience in a hospitality context.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the basic terminology used in the hospitality industry.
- Demonstrate ability to operate independently in a training environment.
- Demonstrate functional knowledge of personal safety in a hospitality environment.
- Develop basic skills required for hospitality activities.
- Select plant and care for plant life that can be used in a hospitality context.
|Managing everyday Living||1||15|
|Developing Communication Skills||1||10|
|Hauora (Health and Wellbeing)||1||15|
|Getting and Keeping a Job||1||10|
|On the Job Experience||1||10|