The course provides people with the skills and knowledge to work within work permit systems. This includes an introduction to work permit systems and processes including applying for and receiving work permits. It also clearly identifies roles and responsibilities when it comes to preparing for or performing Work Permit activities.
- Location:Available nationally
- Method of Study:Part time block courses
Full course: $356
Unit Standards in this course include
- US: 17588 Apply for, accept, and carry out work according to a work permit in the workplace
- US: 17590 Issue worksite specific work permits
- Be a minimum of 16 years of age.
- Applicants for whom English is a second language must meet IELTS (or equivalent) Level 5.5.