If you are transporting Dangerous goods you may need to have a dangerous goods (D) Endorsement on your driver licence. We recommend checking with NZTA to identify if you need this endorsement.
- Credit Value:5
- Location:West Coast
- Dates:Enquire for more information
Getting a D endorsement
- You must hold a current New Zealand licence (learners, restricted or full), for the vehicle (Car, Van or Truck) you’re using to transport the dangerous or hazardous goods.
- Complete Tai Poutini Dangerous Goods Endorsement course.
- The D endorsement expires every 5 years and you must re-sit an approved course, and have it endorsed on your licence.
- NZQA unit standard 16718 demonstrate knowledge of law and practice for the transport of Dangerous goods by road, this Unit Standard will be added to your record of learning on NZQA.
- Be 16 years of age or over.
- Applicants for whom English is a second language must meet IELTS (or equivalent) Level 5.5.
This is a Safety Sensitive Programme