Truck Loader Crane
You will develop the knowledge and skills necessary to identify and control hazards, safely and competently sling regular loads, and use a truck loader crane.
- Credit Value:29
- Location:Greymouth and Auckland campuses, other campuses and approved temporary sites by arrangement.
- Total Duration:2 days
- Dates:Enquire for more information.
30072 – demonstrate and apply knowledge of slinging regular loads safely.
- 16617 – use a truck loader crane to lift and place regular loads.
Be 16 years or over
- Applicants for whom English is a second language must meet IELTS (or equivalent) Level 5.5
- Relevant work experience is required in the use of hiab type crane. Must be physically fit.
Note: Some courses within this programme require specific levels of physical ability.
This is a Safety Sensitive Programme