Introduction to Te Reo Māori
Introduction to te Reo Māori – He Reanga Tahi
Provides a firm foundation of language learning and cultural practice at a beginners level.
- Total Duration:13 weeks, 6-9pm
He Kete Kōrero – Ngā Āhuatanga o te Whānau
Piki mai, kake mai ki tētahi taumata tuarua mō te reo Māori me ngā tikang
Location:Māwhera & Hokitika
Total Duration:13 weeks, 6-9pm
Enquiries:Please contact the kaiako to discuss language levels before enrolling
To provide Adult Community education in te reo Māori, at a beginners level, within an appropriate learning environment.
- Identify sounds of the language
- Correctly pronounce sounds of the language
- Respond to simple instructions
- Form simple instructions
- Use common sentences in written form