Domestic Tuition fees apply to
- A person who is a citizen of New Zealand, Australia, Cook Islands, Niue, Tokelau Islands.
- A New Zealand resident or permanent resident currently living in New Zealand.
- An Australian permanent resident who has a returning resident’s visa and is currently living in New Zealand.
NZQA unit standard registration charges
NZQA unit standard registration charges apply to programmes that deliver unit standards. These are usually National Certificates or New Zealand Certificates. The cost of this is NZ$ 1.58 (GST incl) per credit. The amount you pay depends on the number of NQF credits you are enrolled in. You can check this at the time of applying.
Compulsory Student Services Fee (CSSF)
What is the CSSF?
The Compulsory Student Services Fee is a fee that will be charged to domestic students enrolled at TPP.
This fee will be included in your invoice.
How much is the fee?
$100 per year for a student enrolled in a full year programme at the Greymouth campus.
$40 per year for a student enrolled in a full year programme at the Wanaka and Westport campuses.
Students enrolled in less than full-time study are charged on a pro-rata basis.
Some student groups are exempt from paying the fee.
Why are the fees higher at some campuses?
The different fees reflect the services that we are able to offer due to the location of the campus.
Can I borrow the CSSF on my Student Loan?
What services does the CSSF fund?
The CSSF funds the following services:
- Health services
- Counselling services
- Employment information
- Careers information, advice and guidance
- Financial support and advice
Please note that these services vary between campuses.