This course will give people the skills and knowledge to work safely and erect non-notifiable prefabricated scaffolding up to five metres in height.
- Location:Available nationally
- Method of Study:Short courses
- Dates:Multiple intakes per year (please enquire)
Enquire for more information
- Demonstrate knowledge of non-notifiable prefabricated scaffolding
- Erect, alter, inspect and dismantle completed non-notifiable prefabricated frame scaffolding
- Undertake and implement a task analysis for the erection, use and dismantling of non-notifiable prefabricated frame scaffolding
Unit Standards in this course include:
- US 9184 Erect and dismantle non-notifiable prefabricated frame scaffolding up to five metres in height
- US 13016 Demonstrate knowledge of the erection and dismantling of scaffolding up to five metres in height
- US 13053 Erect and dismantle scaffolding up to five metres in height
Meets DoL Guidance Notes for Working at Heights.
- Be 16 years of age or over.
- Applicants for whom English is a second language must meet IELTS (or equivalent) Level 5.5
Note: This course requires specific levels of physical ability and aptitude for working at heights.
This is a Safety Sensitive Programme