CALLING FOR INTEREST
NZ CERTIFICATE IN EXERCISE / LEVEL 4
TPP is looking for people who want to help others reach their health and fitness goals and become a personal trainer with the New Zealand Certificate in Exercise (Level 4). We are keen to hear from people who are either interested in enrolling in the programme, or helping to deliver it here on the West Coast for TPP.
This qualification prepares graduates to work in roles such as;
- personal trainer (employed or self-employed)
- exercise consultant
- community exercise instructor
- gym instructor
The proposed qualification would be structured across three courses, involving both theory and practical assessment.
- Course 1 – Involves all theory and is delivered online with supported learning locally
- Course 2 - Is a combination of theory and practical assessments to be conducted within a gym environment. It is at this stage where students will be pre-screening and assessing clients in order to write their client an exercise programme and demonstrate exercises.
- Course 3 - Is also a combination of theory and practical assessments which involves monitoring/adapting and reassessing clients.
We’d like to hear from you if you, or someone you know, is interested in this career path. You might work in the industry and need further qualifications to take you to the next step, or you may be an industry employer who sees value in the programme and is interested in providing support. Whatever your interest, we’re keen to hear from you.
Send your expression of interest to email@example.com or call us on 0800 800 411.
*Conditions apply. Visit www.tpp.ac.nz/conditions