Study business and entrepreneurship and hone your business skills in a supportive learning environment. Learn how to think creatively, design and implement a marketing plan, harness the power of technology to communicate your message, and build a successful business or brand. Apply your skills in industry and gain valuable work experience with a hands-on ‘real world’ internship or other work-based learning experience.
- Awards:Graduate Diploma in Business & Enterprise
- Method of Study:Full time
- Holiday Duration:7 - 10 weeks depending on intake
- Teaching Duration:32 weeks
- Dates:January, April and October 2018
- Domestic Breakdown
- Tuition Fee:$5,850
- Student Service Fee:$230
- International Fee (2018):
Full fee breakdown click here
Strategic planning for new business
Determine the values, beliefs and vision for a new business. Develop and write a strategic plan.
Marketing and communications for new business
Design and implement a marketing plan relevant to a new business.
Innovation, creativity and entrepreneurship
Apply practical tools that aid the creative process and use innovation to harness entrepreneurship.
Develop specialist skills in applied research methods as they relate to business.
Put theory into practice and apply your skills in industry, with hands-on real-world work experience through an internship or an applied project.
- Strategic Planning
- Innovation, Creativity and Entrepreneurship
- Business Communication and Marketing
- Applied Research
- Work-based Learning
- Business and New Venture Development
- Event Management
- Open to applicants who have successfully completed an undergraduate degree, or a diploma at Level 5-6 who can demonstrate substantial practical experience in their chosen field
- Special entry may be granted where evidence exists that the applicant can successfully complete the programme
- Applicants for whom English is a second language must meet IELTS (or equivalent) Level 6 with no band lower than 5.5
If you want to study in New Zealand at Tai Poutini Polytechnic, you may need a student visa.
Everyone who comes to study in New Zealand from overseas must meet certain rules and requirements. If you are coming to New Zealand to study for more than three months, you will need a student visa.
By visiting the Immigration New Zealand website you can find out whether you need a visa, whether you'll qualify, and what a student visa will allow you to do. The website also has information on how to start the application process – apply for a new visa, apply for a further visa, or change the conditions of your visa.