ETNZ business services:
ETNZ staff and contractors are a group of highly experienced professionals specialising in nature-based tourism development. We are down-to-earth, approachable and focused on delivering quality outcomes for our clients.
ETNZ Business Services’ objective is to support the development of nature-based tourism experiences in New Zealand and internationally by improving the business performance of our client’s tourism operations. We specialise in adventure tourism, Eco-Tourism, nature tourism and outdoor education.
ETNZ Business Services can help offering a range of business services from safety audits for adventure tourism operators, developing and implementing marketing and sustainability plans to the creation of an access business plan.
With Eco-Tourism NZ Business Services you will have access to:
- A professional, respected personnel
- A high level of industry experience across the sector
- A wide range of networks throughout New Zealand and the world
- A cost effective solution using our virtual project teams Flexible and independent consultants who can work on short-term and long-term contracts.
Outlined below is the range of services available for Eco-Tourism NZ.
- Safety audits
- Safety management plans
- Risk management plans
- Outdoor skills training
- Guiding assessment & training
- Creating a business access plan
- Access tourism audits
- Business plans
- Marketing and communication plans
- Research Strategic plans
- Event management
- Financial plans
- HR planning
- Employment contracts
- Staff training & development plans
- Specialised on-site training
- Distance based training
- Short courses in aspects of tourism such as interpretation, risk management, sustainability, customer services training and outdoor skills training.