Holders of the National Certificate in Suspended Scaffolding are those whose work is in relation to cable supported scaffolds in their various configurations, such as bosuns chairs, swing stages and BMUs.
This is a 1-year programme delivered in block courses that will be integrated in to your job.
- Credit Value:129
- Awards:National Certificate in Suspended Scaffolding
- Location:Available nationally
- Method of Study:Block courses and workplace training
- Dates:Multiple intakes per year
- Domestic Breakdown
- Tuition Fee:$2,531
- NZQA Fee:$115
Further Study Paths
Qualified scaffolders are sought after for a wide range of work including residential, commercial, industrial, event seating, petrochemical industry both on and offshore, film and theatre sets, and much more.
- Applicants must be employed in the industry and have entered into a training agreement with their employer..
- Applicants for whom English is a second language must meet IELTS (or equivalent) Level 5.5 or above.
Special Entry may be granted when evidence exists that the applicant can successfully complete the programme.
This is a Safety Sensitive Programme