This one day Incident Investigation course explains why workplace accidents need to be reported and investigated.
Explain the concepts of multiple causation and root-cause analysis. Detail an incident investigation process using a hypothetical incident. Produce an incident investigation report based on a documented incident.
- Location:Available nationally
- Method of Study:Part time with assessment completed in the workplace
Unit Standards in this course include
- US 17601 Produce an occupational health and safety incident investigation.
- Be a minimum of 16 years of age.
- Applicants for whom English is a second language must meet IELTS (or equivalent) Level 5.5.