This one day Manage Contractors Health and Safety course identifies the legislative and organisational health and safety requirements for engaging contractors to perform work on site.
- Location:Available nationally
- Method of Study:Part time with assessment completed in the workplace
Unit Standards in this course include
- US 17595 Explain health and safety management requirements for contractors working on site
- Be a minimum of 16 years of age.
- Applicants for whom English is a second language must meet IELTS (or equivalent) Level 5.5.